I Want to Rest Better
Feel fresher and conquer everyday with tips and workshops on how to have better rest.
Did you know?
Singaporean adults spend 3.7 hours online every day – excluding time at work. Long workdays plus almost four hours of recreational screen time has long term effects such as lower mental performance, cognitive function, and processing speed. Additionally, if you repeatedly wake up during the night or feel tired even after sleeping for more than 7 hours, thereʼs a good chance that your sleep quality is poor.
We need 7 hours of quality sleep each night!
It might seem like a big challenge if we want to feel better, perform better and live better.
Here are some tips from our coaches that can help you sleep better.
- Donʼt look at screens 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Turn off all alerts on my mobile phone when I go to bed.
- Wake up at a consistent time every day (within 1 hour).
- Be screen-free whenever you can (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Be in bed with my eyes closed at least 7.5 hours before I need to wake up.