Prep: 10 Mins Cook: 10 Mins Portion: Serves 2
This delicious and fast to cook stir-fry recipe contains high-quality protein, iron, fibre and important vitamins are good for health.
- 250g of lean beef, cut against the grain
- ½ small onion, sliced
- ½ tbsp of minced garlic
- ½ tbsp of minced ginger
- 200g of broccoli
- ½ tbsp of soya bean oil
- ½ tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tsp of corn starch
- Pepper to taste
- Heat up the oil. Fry the onions, ginger and garlic till fragrant.
- Add beef and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add broccoli and cook further for another 3 mins.
- Mix corn starch with some water to form a slurry to thicken the mixture. Add oyster sauce, soya sauce and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with brown rice.